Manufacturing Team Leader
An amazing opportunity has become available to work for one of the leading names in Cashless Transactions, it will be your responsibility to supervisor and mentor a large manufacturing team across a rotational shift system.
As an experienced and positive Team leader with knowledge of report writing, Fault finding whilst ensuring your team are focussed on the customer experience we have the ideal job that will enable you to lead from the front.
Your job will include:
* Planning, monitoring, appraising job results
* Coaching and Mentoring staff
* Conducting 1 to 1 Appraisals/ return to work interviews
* Producing MI
* Achievement of shift production targets in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
Complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel as necessary and reacting to any production issues around personnel
Who You Are
* Previous experience in a supervisory capacity (>30 people) within a reverse logistic environment
* Positive and enthusiastic leader
* Experience of ISO9001 and other regulatory requirements including HSE
* Have a track record in continuous improvement with in-depth knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and techniques
* Focussed on ensuring customer satisfaction
* Experience of report generation and analysis of issues
* Ability to work on own initiative to demanding timescales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job