The hours are Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.20pm, Friday 7am to 12.20pm with every Our client based in Blackwood is looking to appoint a Manufacturing Supervisor. This position is primarily accountable for day to day management of output and for ensuring effective and efficient performance of team members. Focusing on the parameters of Health & Safety, Environment, Quality and Cost.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate drive, energy, commitment and dedication to achieving success for themselves and the company.
- Overall responsibility for the running of the department
- Planning work for the department
- Ordering materials
- Assess quality of workmanship
- Ensure equipment is in calibration
- Highlight inadequate or unclear manufacturing/engineering information
- Managing hours worked
- Report department performance
- Ensuring training needs are identified
- First line discipline of staff timekeeping/attendance
- Ensure quality standards and factory housekeeping is of the highest standards
- Good communication skills
- Consistent with the ability to problem solve and decision make
- Customer focused
- Achievement orientated
- Strive towards continuous improvement
Salary can be discussed on application for the role. However it does reflect a 4 day week ( Mon-Thursday) one week and 4.5 day the next.
Good benefits and working environment with Career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job