Manufacturing Team Leader
£39,000 Negotiable plus excellent benefits
Manufacturing Team Leader Benefits
• Holidays + Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Share Options
• Sick pay
• Sub canteen
• Development opportunities
• Childcare Vouchers
• Options pack discounted High Street
Manufacturing Team Leader - Client information
Our client is a large manufacturing company and looking for Team Leaders purely down to business growth and working a new shift patten.
Manufacturing Team Leader Key Responsibilities:
• Effective communication for team briefings, handovers and toolbox talks.
• Ensure that the maximum performance is obtained from your team, plant and equipment.
• Ensure all employees understand the importance of and work to the highest standards in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality at all times.
• Ensure all employees comply with all policies and procedures in relation to Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality at all times.
• Ensure manufacturing practices for people safety and product safety are in place and satisfy legal and corporate requirements.
• Maximise and constantly improve manufacturing performance that meets/exceeds company standards, KPI’s, customer and legislative requirements.
• Implement Production review processes that maximise OEE & throughputs.
• Ensure IMS compliance.
• Responsibility for deploying labour resources effectively.
• Team Responsibility.
• Liaise with Production Planning to deliver the most cost effective production schedule and deliver customer service KPI’s.
• Drive continuous improvement and identify and maximise continuous improvement opportunities.
• Constantly challenge the manufacturing process and its capabilities.
• Coach and develop direct reports. Monitor and improve performance through appraisal, performance management and personal development plans to ensure that their full potential is realised.
• Work closely with HR in developing positive employee relations through fostering team working, communication and employee engagement.
• Responsibility for 1st line disciplinary matters when required.
Manufacturing Team Leader - Essential
Our client are looking for a confident and articulate applicants with strong leadership skills to join their team.
Previous experience working in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment is essential.
Shift hours days and nights