Would you like to join a global leader within the manufacturing and distribution of quality pneumatic and fluid control solutions?
The Cell Leader is a key member of the Operations Team and reports to the Production Manager.
As the Team Leader are responsible for a team of operators, ensuring that smooth workflow is achieved utilising labour and equipment effectively to produce a high quality product delivered on time.
Continuous improvement is paramount and having a thorough understanding of lean tools and how they link to KPI’s is an essential part of the role. They will be responsible for actively driving the team and process to become world class.
Do you have?
- Excellent organisational and planning skills are essential
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Strong team player with the ability to influence others and lead a team
- Demonstrable experience in people management
- Strong PC skills, able to use Microsoft office suite, including but not limited to; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Have a thorough understanding of Health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Demonstrable experience of continuous improvement and lean principles.
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Full time position - 37 hours per week working on a rotating 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 shift pattern
Free parking on site