Opportunity to work for a well-established manufacturing site who are part of a large global group of companies. They are currently looking to add two additional manufacturing team leaders to their site due to a change in structure within the production department and there is potential for additional growth and progression in the future.
You will be responsible for assisting in the achievement of production targets, ensuring quality standards are adhered to and that a strong health & safety culture is promoted. There will also be the opportunity to be involved in lean and continuous improvement projects onsite.
The role will involve working a 3 shift pattern of days (7am-3pm), afternoons (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm-7am).
As the manufacturing team leader / supervisor, your duties will include:
- Responsibility for health and safety, quality performance and production KPIs
- Measurement of product properties coordinating with the quality assurance and maintenance department to ensure required levels of quality are achieved and maintained
- Updating visual management boards and assisting in the delivery of lean and CI projects on site
- Ensuring all efforts are being made to hit production output targets in line with production schedules
- Managing team to ensure the performance of the shift is maximised through coaching and guidance.
To be a successful manufacturing team leader / supervisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a manufacturing / production environment
- Familiarity to perform adjustments/set manufacturing equipment is desirable
- A good knowledge of health & safety standards
- Experience of working within a lean manufacturing/continuous improvement environment
In return, the manufacturing team leader / supervisor will receive a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 (dependent on experience - inclusive of shift allowance) + pension. There is also the opportunity to earn a good amount of overtime with the role to boost the earning potential.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
- Production Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Shift Leader
- Production Team Leader
- Production Leader
- Shift Team Leader
- Manufacturing Team Leader
- Manufacturing Supervisor
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Manufacturing Leader
- Mountain Ash