We are currently looking for 2 Technicians to join our Manufacturing Support Team based in our Slough facility.
One role will be permanent and one will be a temporary contract, lasting for a period of 12 months.
As a Technician you will provide a critical service within the Manufacturing department.
- Manual and machine cleaning of equipment
- Loading and unloading of the drying cabinets and labelling of clean equipment
- Packaging of items as stated in MST documentation
- Distribution of clean items to storage areas
- Preparing equipment for autoclaving as per MST documentation
- Assembly of equipment, as necessary
- Setting and operating autoclave cycles
- Unloading & storing of sterile equipment
- Ensuring effective receipt of manufacturing kits from Supply Chain into the Manufacturing facility
What we need you to have:
- Experience of working in a practical 'hands on’ job
- GMP knowledge
- A flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn the skills and techniques needed to maintain and increase the service given to our customers
- Manufacturing Environment