A highly reputable company based in Halesworth is currently seeking to recruit a professional and commercially aware Manufacturing Supervisor to support their manufacturing operation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business who pride themselves on being an innovative manufacturer, who produce high quality products and enjoy delighting their customers.
Manufacturing Production Supervisor Job Duties:
- Overseeing a shift of team leaders
- Mentoring and developing Junior Supervisors
- Ensuring production lines are set on time and achieve optimum efficiencies and outputs to ambitious targets
- Supervise a number of team leaders, developing them to achieve and deliver through their teams
- Monitor and drive for the highest standards
- Resolve day to day problems
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Workforce planning to include identifying agency contingent workforce requirements
- Liaison with other departments
- Active role in Health and Safety and housekeeping
Essential Skills & Experiences:
- Experience as a Supervisor within a busy & fast paced manufacturing environment / FMCG
- Good literacy and numerical ability
- Excellent self-motivational and team motivational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested? Send us your CV and tell us why you'd be perfect for the job!
We're always on the hunt for switched on candidates with a positive working attitude, so if this role doesn't sound like a fit, please do get in touch and find out how we can help you find your next career move!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job