An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Manufacturing Specialist at a leading medical diagnostic company, based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will have a laboratory-based background with experience in manufacturing improvements and processes, as well as previous experience in GMP.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Provide support and assist in the implementation of projects and the transfer of new products into production (technology transfer)
• Ensure all appropriate safety equipment, manufacturing equipment and documentation are available and to the required standards
• Complete equipment validation projects and manage process validation projects
• Participate in pFMEA or dFMEA assessments, providing leadership as required
• Investigate, implement and resolve CAPA and NCRs related actions
• Process Training and development of training aids, manage and deliver training as required
• Resolve and troubleshoot any encountered problems during manufacturing
• Review and assess manufacturing processes, ensure they are fit for purpose, and implement continuous improvement activities within manufacturing
• Complete production and other records to the required standards
• Ensure data transfer and calculation are carried out correctly
Ideal skills and qualifications:
• Degree-educated or equivalent in a relative scientific role, ideally Life Sciences background; or similar relevant experience
• Experience of working with immunoassays highly desirable
• Experience of working in a GMP environment
• Knowledge or experience of CAPA and NCRs, as well as manufacturing processes
• Ability to use document management systems to search, locate, review and update documents and raise a change request
• Ability to write and approve documents for new procedures or for major changes to procedures
• Excellent team-working, organisation and time management skills
You will be working for a leading specialist organisation that works towards improving patient lives worldwide. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you’re interested please feel free to send in your CV or call Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"