To carry out Fabricating/Welding duties with a primary emphasis on fabrication. You will be expected to work as part of a team to ensure the high standards of workmanship and quality that our Clients demand are met.
Working as part of a team to cover any & all roles as necessary to perform the following
- To fabricate welded structures, frames, etc working from fabrication drawings, instructions
- To weld fabricated structures, frames etc.
- Utilise weld procedures in the correct application of welds to the coding and
- competence levels for which qualified.
- Dimensional check and record information on weld history sheets and QCP’s as applicable.
- To understand various weld form symbols on drawings and understand sizes and forms of welds.
- To weld both vertical and horizontal plane geometry as qualified/certified.
- To undertake various edge preparations before fabricating/welding.
- To advise your line manager on quantities of materials and equipment when assessing a job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new team within a well-established and expanding company.
The candidate will need to be flexible regarding working hours; there will be times where programme demands may require additional hours/shifts to be worked
Whilst previous experience in the industry would be an advantage, all successful candidates will receive comprehensive training in the use of the equipment and the QA parameters to which the Company works.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job