KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Manufacturing Site Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Manufacturing Site Director you will lead functional heads including Operations, Quality, Development, Product Transfer and Business Development towards the delivery of site targets and will be a visible leader and a champion for daily continuous improvement across the site. As Manufacturing Site Director you will work with the Group COO to drive an Operational Excellence culture and ensure continuous improvement via employee engagement is at the site cultural core.
2. Oversee site operations to ensure shared resource is balanced and focussed towards current priorities, while proactively leading the delivery of customer orders from receipt to despatch, and year on year improvements to OTIF targets.
3. As the Manufacturing Site Director and experienced leadership professional you will coach and develop the Manufacturing Site Directorship team to improve skills and deliver business growth. You will also develop strategies to improve internal customer service and compliance measures that continuously aim to improve Batches Right First Time in this GMP compliant Pharmaceutical environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Manufacturing Site Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, or higher, in a scientific discipline (i.e Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Manager etc), or equivalent, with proven industry in a GMP compliant Pharmaceutical or CDMO operation.
2. Proven industry experience in driving site strategy and change, with prior experience operating as part of a Manufacturing Site Directorship team directing leading a multi-disciplinary work force is a pre requisite for this role
3. A working knowledge and practical experience leading development functions relevant who holds qualifications in operational excellence / lean six sigma, will take priority on application.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical Development / CDMO / Manufacturing Site Directorship / Senior Leadership / Operational Excellence / Lean Manufacturing / Operational Change / Pharmaceutical Leadership / GMP / Contract Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job