Salary includes 35% shift allowance and is dependent upon experience.
Working night shift rotating pattern 18:00 to 06:00
To be considered for this role you'll need a minimum of 3 years' warehouse experience in a fast paced, high volume environment together with experience as a Supervisor.
Duties to include:
- Meeting customers daily turn around time whilst driving productivity and continuous improvement
- Providing training
- Ensuring safety and quality standards are maintained
- Covering for staff absence, filling gaps in resource in all areas
- Set, monitor and review staff and shift performance
- Initiate and implement best practice processes, techniques and drive lean manufacturing and 5S activities
- Must be ablet to push/pull 70lb in a warehouse environment
Ability to work a flexible schedule which could include nights and weekends and ability to travel as needed
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel (acting as an Employment Agency and Business), based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office & Engineering.
If we do not respond within 48 hours it means you've not been successful at this time.
Please keep up-to-date with all of our jobs and please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website qualitypersonnel.co.uk
Thanks for reading :)