Leading international Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks experienced Manufacturing Shift Managers.
About the role:
- To provide Leadership, direction and facilitate management of the UK Production Area.
- Lead and motivate the operational team and ensure staff are recruited, engaged and trained to the agreed level of competence.
- Performance data analysis undertaken and communicated to all staff.
Duties may include:
- Operational responsibility for areas within the Production Area.
- The appropriate team management, engagement and motivation of personnel, active development of pride in their effectiveness and team work.
- Compliance of company policies and legislative requirements to include Health and Safety, cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards and HR related policies & procedures.
- Contribution and participation as an individual and representative in future development and roll out of the Company strategy.
- To achieve the Production Area Operations directives on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Set operational objective to ensure that activity is delivered on time and to the agreed accredited standard and implement corrective action when deficiencies arise.
- The implementation of local and corporate management practises which will enhance the Units performance.
- Meet reporting requirements of the Production Area and Customer needs.
- The recruitment, engagement, development, motivation and retention of quality and committed staff.
- Set high personal and professional standards in line with Company policy.
- Assist in maintaining the Quality Assurance Accreditation Programme, compliant with the Manufacturing Specials licence and ISO Standards.
- Attend management meetings as required and be proactive in all aspects of relevant activity of the Customer.
- To be flexible to the developing and changing needs of the role and adapt accordingly.
- Perform any other related duties as reasonably requested.
- The role holder must comply with policies or procedures relating to data privacy or information security.
Key Performance indicators:
- Delivers within defined time frames the Production Area objectives and targets.
- External customer satisfaction with Quality of service being provided by the Production Area.
- Satisfactory internal and external audit to maintain full accreditation.
- Satisfactory Operational reviews through demonstrable evidence.
- To ensure excellent communication links between the Production Area and relevant stakeholders on site to ensure a quality service is delivered and maintained.
- Must be motivated to achieve business goals and objectives with a flexible approach.
- Good Communication Skills to ensure active motivation and good team-work.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Energetic/flexible and adaptable.
- Able to deal with changing priorities within a reactive service demonstrating resilience.
- Desire to continuously improve business performance
- Able to manage and facilitate change by encouraging engagement and participation from team members. Leading a pipeline of improvement initiatives
Skills and experience:
- Degree/Diploma/Higher National Certificate HNC (or equivalent qualification)
- Appropriate and relevant professional qualifications
- Experience in Aseptic or pharmaceutical or medical devices - compounding, or manufacturing - minimum of 2 years' experience
- Managerial experience with relevant qualification(s)
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong knowledge of GMP requirements
- Ability to drive process change through to completion
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent people management skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'