International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires Manufacturing Shift Managers to plan, organise and manage production activities across designated processes to ensure that planned outputs are produced safely, efficiently, on time, to stated cGMP standards and within budget.
Duties will include:
- Authorise shift schedules, overtime assignments, shift rotations and back up for absent staff
- Approve production schedules issued by Supply Chain and manages changes to plan as required.
- Point of contact across site
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate escalation to senior management.
- Act with delegated decision making authority in the absence of the Production Manager.
- Responsible for delivering products to the value of ~£30mio/yr (fully loaded COGS)
- Responsibility for assets in the factory (total factory) with a replacement value of £300M
- Responsible for managing teams of up to 50 people with between 5 and 10 direct reports comprised of:
- Manufacturing Team Leaders
- Technical Specialists
- Document Control Officers
- Training Facilitators
You will be joining a well-established global pharmaceutical manufacturer significantly investing in the future of the business, and experiencing significant growth.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'