Project Manager, Manufacturing, Retail Displays
Our industry leading client currently seek an experienced Manufacturing Project Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
As Project Manager reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be responsible for managing individual projects from conception to production and client rollout.
Onsite manufacturing includes:
- CNC machining
- fabrication of timbers
- vacuum forming
- plastics and aluminium profiles
- screen and digital printing
- Product & electrical assembly
- creative design, art-working, CAD Engineering and prototype.
Key Skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally, the Project Manager will have a manufacturing background in retail / exhibition installations, Point Of Sale / Point Of Purchase, POP Manufacture, pop up systems, modular and bespoke custom stands
- Advanced level MS office suite skills
- ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- work on own initiative and make key decisions
- High level of numeracy and demonstrable commercial awareness
- ability to read and interpret CAD drawings and generate BOMs
Desirable skills / experience:
- Exposure to Cosmetic Retail installations
- MS Project software
- Alpha CAM and software
Immediate interview & start ASAP.
Please call Stuart Massingham for more information or apply online now and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
Mason Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job