Are you looking for a new role as a Manufacturing Project Manager where you will be managing large projects within Manufacturing? Then Smart Moves Recruitment may have the role for you…
As Manufacturing Project Manager your duties will include:
- Delivering Manufacturing Programmes to customers in a timely manner, whilst ensuring cost and quality are considered.
- Developing programme management processes, infrastructure and resources, highlighting any conflicts.
- Acting as a point of escalation for customer’s issues to resolve any conflicts that arise between programmes.
- Developing, improving and implementing plans to achieve cost and schedule reductions.
- Communicating with customers on a continuous basis when there are changes in schedules.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant certification in Project Management, preferable a Degree.
- In depth experience of managing programmes of similar size/scope of the same or similar functions and technology, with proven delivery.
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined team including project teams, third party stakeholders and other internal functions.
- Experience of managing manufacturing projects and international customers
- Experience of working with Mil Stds and Def Stans desired.
- Understanding of product costing methodologies.
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to communicate with people on all levels.
- CI experience.
If you think the role of Manufacturing Project Manager is the next step you want to take in your career then apply now… we would love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management