Manaufacturing Project Engineer, Trafford Park - Manchester
£30,000 - £34,000 p/annum Monday to Friday 08.30am - 5.30pm
We are currently recruiting an experienced Project Engineer for an Engineering based manufacturer in Trafford Park.
- Project and Maintenance based Engineering role.
- Cradle to grave design, manufacture, and installation of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation projects.
- Experience in project creation, scoping, estimating, budgeting, cost-benefit analysis, cost reporting managing and commissioning essential.
- Order processing and logging.
- H&S aware and orientated, tasks will include writing up RAMS to holding and attending frequent Toolbox Talks.
- Managing contractors effectively whilst onsite.
- Leading department energy reduction projects.
- Managing critical spares availability.
- Site shutdown planning, management and execution experience desirable.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance across a range of rotating and process equipment. Experience with NDT such as vibration analysis & thermal imaging preferable.
- Experience with centrifugal, vacuum and positive displacement pumps essential.
- Experience in Automation desired
- Managing capital & revenue projects with the following being undertaken
- Establishing project scope and creating Justifications.
- Cost/ benefit analysis to generate proposals assessed by the board of Directors.
- Establishing the correct suppliers and managing time lines on and off site.
- Creating GANTT Time lines through project management software tools to track projects.
- Managing the commission and sign-off of projects and completing project reviews.
- Fast-paced production environment operating 24/7 production facilities.
- Engineering Degree (B.Eng Mechanical or similar)
- 2 years minimum experience
Education and experience:
Minimum qualification HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
At least 2 years engineering work experience in a Production/Engineering environment. Both Electrical and Mechanical experience preferred.
Must have a high level of safety awareness: H&S qualification preferable (NEBOSH, IOSH)
Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of computer literacy.
Experience of CAD systems and MS Project would be advantageous.
Experience working with services of electricity, gas, compressed air, steam, and water.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Manufacturing Project Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'