Manufacturing Production Team Leader
£32,000 - £40,000 plus bonus (top end package of £46,000) depending on experience
7.30am - 4.30pm
Global CTS is working with this established and stable business with several offices around the UK. They are now looking for an experienced person to lead a team of dedicated hardworking people. This is a friendly environment where respect for each other is of the utmost importance. We are seeking a candidate who comes from a background in non automated production. You will be responsible for the management and scheduling of all factory/work for production and assembling team. Overseeing goods in and training new members of the team. They have recently implemented LEAN into the business so exposure to this would be beneficial.
- Improve the current production scheduling system including planning materials and labour
- Ability to look ahead and plan workloads, staff and material required
- Set up, produce and run reports using Excel on a weekly basis
- Reduce lead-times and monitor OTIF
- Construct a profitable and organised production line
- Create a production scheduling system including planning materials and labour
- Set work for production team daily and run team production meetings
- Maintain very tidy and organised production line
- Oversee production and outgoing goods - loading of trucks etc working closely with Depot Manager
- Deal with production queries (sales, dispatch and purchasing)
- Tracking and monitoring the production team performance
- Oversee incoming goods and enter on stock system
- Help assist the unloading of delivery vehicles
- Manage KPI’s for whole team, HR issues, holiday/ Sickness etc and time sheets
- Hold performance review meetings with factory staff and report back to Ops Director
The ideal candidate will be career driven and looking for a challenging and progressive role. A strong understanding of LEAN principles as well as a good level of IT skills is required.
In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself. No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'