Manufacturing Planning Analyst
Manufacturing Planning Analyst. Up to 32k pa salary + monthly profit related pay bonus and lots of company benefits including healthcare and an early finish every Friday for the successful individual! This is a great opportunity to join an established team in a high reputable and world renowned Andover based company.
Reporting into the Planning Team Leader, you will be managing and coordinating the order fulfilment cycle to the manufacturing cycle. The main objective of the role is to support the finance process by managing the bill of materials, drawing release and the programming of the Product definition. In addition, you will support the finance department, manufacturing sites and to evaluate and communicate forecast data in to manufacturing and procurement.
As a Manufacturing Planning Analyst you will be:
- Owning the maintenance and creation of parts and Bills of materials as directed by PLM changes
- Supporting the NPI process by managing the Bill of materials, drawing releases and the programming of the product definition
- Calculating and presenting monthly manufacturing cost evaluations to key stakeholders
- Undertaking daily management of product delivery schedule for all sites
- Leading and communicating forecast data in to manufacturing and procurement
- Managing the processing for non-standard products
- Leading the monthly PI and annual stock take
- Facilitating the spares schedule and works orders through the production process
As a Manufacturing Planning Analyst you will have:
- Experience of working in either a modern manufacturing or engineering planning environment
- Full understanding, experience and knowledge of MRP system
- Solid process knowledge of planning and scheduling processes
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Strong IT skills including MS office
- Able to produce accurate reports and spreadsheets to an acceptable quality standard
- Ideally 3+ years experience within a fast-paced planning manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable ability to keep up with current and developing trends within the manufacturing industry
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, be approachable and demonstrate good presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate their accountability, working to a project plan to meet deadlines and objectives, even when under pressure
- Able to work unsupervised on their own initiative or contribute as part of a team
- Passion, energy, drive and self-motivation, seeking opportunities to improve and learn and making structured decisions & suggestions for improvement
- 25 - 32k pa plus monthly profit related bonus scheme
- 37 hours per week, early finish on Fridays
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'