Our client, an international manufacturer based in Poole is now in requirement of an experienced Manufacturing Planner. Establishing and supporting the production schedules you'll work alongside Procurement, Goods In and Logistics to optimise customer delivery and financial performance.
You'll be responsible for:
- Generating & maintaining master production schedules
- Monitoring job statuses and ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Compiling pick & kit lists
- Coordinating across relevant departments to ensure monthly finances are optimised
- Managing stock levels, active in stock take etc
- Attending tender & contract reviews
- Experience of planning & scheduling in a manufacturing environment
- A working knowledge of MRP/ERP is essential
- Highly organised and a strong communicator
- Experience of Sage200 would be an advantage
Working directly with the Head of Manufacturing this is a direct opportunity to gain experience within a global and established company. The Manufacturing Planner is offered initially as a 12-month contract, however there is the possibility that this will become permanent.
For your experience, there is high earning potential with competitive salary offered and the benefit of a lunchtime finish every Friday.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Manufacturing Planner then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them.
- Manufacturing Planner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job