Lightweight Containers Ltd. is a process-driven organization where agility, teamwork and personal development are key elements. Lightweight Containers develops, produces and markets lightweight kegs for the beverage industry in 10, 20 and 30 liter variants, with the greatest possible benefits for the complete supply chain and the smallest possible impact on the environment.
Lightweight Containers makes optimal use of the latest IT technologies as all workflows are centralized through the Den Helder Head Office. Production facilities are currently based in The Netherlands, Germany and the USA and new facilities are added on a yearly basis.
Lightweight Containers produces kegs under the trademarks KeyKeg and Unikeg and exports worldwide to more than 80 countries.
The manufacturing operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining complicated machinery. The operator will receive manufacturing orders to be completed in the required amount of time meeting the best possible efficiencies. Work in dedicated capacity specializing in a single machine or class of machines.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Operate assembly line and blow moulding machinery to fabricate, manufacture and assemble products
- Maintain and monitor machines to make sure it functions properly
- Maintains and updates records about the machine's operations
- Understanding of how operated machine works
- Conduct quality checks periodically
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed
- Analyse machine operations and output as applicable
- Adjust/modify machines as needed for changeovers, different functions and varying needs of production
- Pays constant attention to surroundings to reduce accidents and injuries
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Knowledge of safe machine practice standards
- Physical agility
- Technical ability
- Team working experience
- Good Coordination
- Ability to read blueprints or production schematics is necessary
- Ability to maintain machinery
- Ability to do small to moderate repairs on machinery
- Experience working with blow moulding machinery
- BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (QCF level 3 / EQF level 4)
- Experience in blowmoulding and assembly is an added value
We are offering
- A multifaceted, challenging job with many development opportunities in a fast growing company
- A salary depending on skills and experience
- Great pension and secondary employment conditions
- Space for inventiveness and personal development
- Technical Skills