£8.91/hr per hour
Our client, a large manufacturer in the Maidstone area, is looking to recruit some Manufacturing Operativesto work on a temporary to permanent basis.
These are days shifts working Monday to Thursday, 7am - 4.45pm
Key Responsibilities as the Manufacturing Operative:
- Working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Using equipment including hand tools, fly and punch presses
- Packing, wrapping, banding and shrink-wrapping goods
As the Manufacturing Operativeyou will possess the following:
- Extensive previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using hand tools and some machinery
- A good team player who is also able to use own initiative
- Highly motivated and driven
Please apply today to register for employment with our progressive and forward-thinking client.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'