* Optimum Skills are the training provider who are working with the employer to conduct recruitment for the full-time production operative vacancy. Our client is currently recruiting for the following role;
- Work within a manufacturing environment on a construction line.
- Complete basic tasks on the line working towards team teams.
- Be willing to work as part of a team and support others.
- Ensure that all work is completed in line with quality and health and safety standards.
- You must also be flexible and capable of adapting.
- Pack components into stillages ensuring all completed assemblies are labelled correctly.
- Accurately complete production paperwork
- Willing to undertake a two-week induction/training programme for Industrial Environmental Awareness (IEA).
Skills and qualities
- The ability to take verbal and written instruction.
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Punctuality and attendance are a MUST.
- Manufacturing Environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'