We have exciting opportunities within a well-established manufacturing client based in Chelmsford who are seeking Manufacturing Operatives to join their expanding team.
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 3:00pm
What does the job involve?
- This position requires the candidate to have a keen eye for detail and high dexterity skills.
- You will be responsible for helping in the manufacturing products on time and to company standards
- Working as part of a team to ensure targets are met.
- Using microscope to assemble small parts
- Spot welding
- Operating machinery
- Assembling small parts in production
- Following written instructions
- Recording work and progress on the computer using Excel
- Available to start immediately
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow written instructions and follow procedures
- Strong attention to detail, dexterity and hand eye coordination skills
- Assembly experience an advantage
- Computer literate
We are looking for candidates with these skills but training can be provided if you have good dexterity skills.
Experience would be desired but training will be provided for people who are new to this environment.
If you are available immediately, have the relevant experience or feel you could learn new skills quickly please call Holly, Carl or Jack TODAY at Prime Appointments (details can be found on the Prime appointments website)
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- spot welding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job