Are you an experienced Manufacturing Operative?
Do you live within a commutable distance to Stroud?
We are advertising on behalf of a successful manufacturing company with a fantastic reputation within their field. We require a career minded, hardworking & driven candidate with strong Technical/Mechanical/Hands on skills and all round business skills. Our aim is for the successful candidate to learn, develop and grow with the business, we seek a candidate that will commit to us long term and go the extra mile with regards to self-development and commitment to the business.
The successful candidate will be prepared/experienced to carry out the following duties:
* Strong proven mechanical/Technical skills... We are open to listening to any/all relevant transferable skills
* The ability to read and interpret technical drawings (Any relevant experience considered - Autocad/Free Hand drawings etc)
* Measuring/Cutting duties (Experience preferred but not essential)
* Quality control (Must be familiar with QC systems)
* Managing Works orders
The successful candidate will possess the following experience/Traits:
* Strong IT Skills ideally with a design bias - preferred but not essential.
* Must hold a valid driving licence and have access to own transport
* Strong Mathematics skills required (GCSE Grade C or Equivalent)
* We are looking for a candidate who is "mechanically minded" and "practical"
* Strong attention to details - someone who can spot problems before they arise
* We require a candidate who is fit and active and a strong all-rounder
* Strong customer service/people skills and the ability to deal with many types of people - Customers, Suppliers, Logistics, Internal staff etc
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to learn and grow with our business. We require a strong all rounder, who is as happy rolling their sleeves up within manufacturing. If you believe that you possess the right skills and personality for us, please don’t hesitate to apply now...We want to you to start ASAP!
- Technical Skills
- Precision Measuring