Our client in Chelmsford are looking for Manufacturing Operatives to join their team on a temporary basis with the prospect of going permanent following a successful probation period.
Anyone who has experience with small part assembly within a manufacturing setting will be considered for the role.
You will also be considered if you have hobbies or worked within a role that requires high levels of dexterity such as sewing, soldering, spot welding, model building, crimping, pcb assembly, painting, laboratory work, electronic repairs, wiring, jewellery making/repair etc.
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 15:30pm.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Available to start immediately
- Experience in a manufacturing background
- Ability to follow written instructions and follow procedures
- Strong attention to detail and strong dexterity skills
- Have previous experience working with small part assembly
- You will be responsible for helping in the manufacturing products on time and to company standards
- Working as part of a team to ensure targets are met
- Operating machinery
- Assembling small parts in production
If you are available immediately and have the relevant experience please call Holly, Carl or Jack TODAY at Prime Appointments (details can be found on the Prime appointments website)
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.