We are looking for a manufacturing operative to work in the resin shop for a well establish company in Braintree, Essex. This is could be a permanent position providing the candidate passes a successful probation period.
Manufacturing Operative duties will include:-
- Measuring to length, cutting & stripping cable
- Soldering small components for assembly
- Weighing out and mix polyurethane and epoxy resin, hardener & fillers
- Using vacuum systems to fill moulds with resin
- Following written work instructions
- Sand blasting components
- Sanding & polishing
- Packing finished goods
- Follow detailed inspection processes
- Following health and safety procedures such as the use of suits, gloves, respirators, safety shoes, local extraction
This is a manufacturing / production role so someone who has worked within a similar industry is necessary for this role.
Machine operating experience is beneficial
Monday to Thursday 8:00 - 16.30 & a 15:45 finish on a Friday
£8.50 - £9 per hour depending on experience
If you think this role could be for you but have some further questions then please give Carl at Prime Appointments a call. Check out our website for my contact details.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.