Are you working within manufacturing or logistics and looking for a new permanent opportunity?
Do you want to work for an organisation which believes in internal promotion and invests heavily in their staff?
If so we want to hear from you!
Due to expansion and growth our client is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Operative on a PERMANENT basis to join their friendly team.
The role offers support, progression and great working conditions for the successful candidate to forge a career with a great organisation.
The role is ideally suited for a candidate from either a manufacturing or logistics background whom is hands on and able to use basic tools.
- Working with furniture to ensure that each item is thoroughly quality checked; handled, waxed/buffed, packaged, labelled and put away in correct location.
- Completing final parts of basic assembly with furniture whilst ensuring this is done with care and attention.
- Ensuring all paperwork is filed and stored correctly.
- Loading and unloading of furniture onto vehicles.
- Re stack crates and stock as required once picked for assembly ensuring that this is done with care and attention to detail.
- Final quality checks including cleaning the feet/posts, removing metal feet, re-wax and buff, check all waxing matches.
Full training will be provided however an interest in joinery or using hand tools would be highly advantageous for this role.
The successful candidate will also be highly motivated, flexible, willing to go the extra mile and learn new skills as well as develop existing ones.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00 with overtime available on a higher rate.
In addition there is an achievable bonus scheme available after completion of probation period with a salary review after 12 months of employment.
T2H Recruitment are an acting as an Employment Agency - Here at T2H Recruitment we try to acknowledge all applications, however unfortunately due to the high volumes we can’t always guarantee this, if you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
T2H Recruitment Specialist Recruiters in the Warehouse & Logistics, Engineering, Office & Professional, Health & Social Care Supplying across the East Midlands
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"