Manufacturing Operatives - Deburrer
£8.75, Day Shift
Acorn Recruitment are urgently seeking manufacturing operatives to work in our clients Deburring department on a temporary ongoing basis.
The role involves working with metal parts, cleaning them up and filing down rough edges.
- Highly dexterous with attention to detail
- A background in mechanics is high desirable
- Previous factory experience desirable
- Reliable with excellent time keeping
- Available on an ongoing basis
- Transferable skills in a similar, hands on role
- Able to work day shift: Monday-Thursday 8am-4.45pm, Friday 8am-12pm
- Apply online today!
- attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job