Brewster McBride are working with the Sheffield site of a global manufacturing business as they look to strengthen their senior management team by appointing a Manufacturing Operations Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have full responsibility for the production facilities on a 24/7 operation across 2 sites.
You will have responsibility for Engineering, Maintenance, Production, Packing, Dispatch and Transport.
A key part of your position will be to motivate your team to drive performance through training and effective methods of management. You will be in control of staff levels and have the responsibility of handling this in line with the company budgets.
They key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Day to day management of all production departments and its operations
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective
- Responsible for managing and developing the production
- Assess project and resource
- Work with the HSE Manager to ensure environmental, health and safety regulations are met
- Make sure quality control standards are being met
- Re-negotiate timescales or schedules as necessary and make sure any changes are communicated with relevant departments
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste or excessive
- Address and manage employee issues within the production team alongside the HR department
- Review skill gaps and arrange for relevant training to be booked
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Developing & Reporting on KPls for manufacturing
- Working with senior management to support the development of the production strategy
- Ensure production is cost effective and in line with agreed budgets
- Implement company policies, process and goals with the workforce
- Manage a team providing leadership, direction and motivation
The business are looking for an experienced manufacturing professional, ideally apprentice trained, who has worked their way up through the shop floor, working in a number of hands on roles along the way.
The company can offer a competitive salary package and the chance to have a major impact on the success of the business for the future.
Brewster Partners Engineering is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'