Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the functioning of the production environment.
- Delivering effective leadership to the varied personnel on site.
- Ensuring work compliance with GMP and/or HACCP.
You will be right for the role with a similar background to the following:
- A (preferably science) degree or equivalent vocational qualification
- Relevant experience in a GMP production environment.
- Proven ability to work within quality systems.
- Experience working as part of a multi-discipline team with an appreciation for the commercial aspects of project delivery.
Candidates with a strong background will excel in this role which is seeking candidates to start as soon as possible!
Tell me how you are suitable for the role and send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org swiftly, as the prospects of the role at this leading pharmaceutical company will soon attract the most desirable candidates in the field. Further discussion or informal enquiries can also be made there.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job