• Start-up who are rapidly growing
• Supporting sustainable manufacturing
• A high degree of autonomy and responsibility
This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate & ambitious manufacturing business, where sustainability is at the heart of everything they do. This is an important position for the business as you will shape processes, infrastructure, team, sustainability, scale, and efficiency.
What you’ll be doing
As the Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible to scale up the manufacturing & remanufacturing operations and take charge of innovation. You will need to identify and implement improvements to the process which includes intake, WMS, diagnostics, grading, repairs, specification upgrades, and quality assurance.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive experience working in manufacturing and currently in a Lead position.
- Successful track record with integrating new technology to remove barriers and enable day-to-day productivity improvements.
- Designing and implementing production scheduling, inventory management, continuous improvement, and standardised work procedures.
- A background in electrical or electronics.
- A Degree would be desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £45-50,000 per annum, share options, holiday allowance, pension contribution, home working flexibility, and there will be room for growth as the company goes through scale-up.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'