Are you a Manufacturing Manager / Production Manager / Operations Manager seeking operations management jobs in London within the engineering / manufacturing sectors?
This Manufacturing Manager job will suit:
- An Operations Manager / Manufacturing Manager / Production Manager with experience of leading the manufacturing / operational functions of an engineering / manufacturing business e.g. production, supply chain, materials, projects, facilities or similar.
- Previous experience of working within an electronics manufacturing or light electrical manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- We are looking for candidates with a good understanding of lean, continuous improvement or similar modern manufacturing.
- The role would suit an ambitious person with a track record of improving operational performance who really wants to make their mark within a growing engineering SME.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship / HNC / HND / Degree) in an engineering, manufacturing, production or similar engineering / manufacturing discipline.
The Manufacturing Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A technology leader within the rail and construction markets. The company design, develop and manufacture wireless communications technology.
- Rapidly growing organisation, current headcount of 30 people, 2018 t/o was £3m with that set to rise to £7.5m in the next 3 years.
- The company is now moving onto its next phase of development to transition from a small to a medium sized business and a journey to world-class manufacturing.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £50K to £55K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
The Manufacturing Manager job will involve:
- Newly created position for a Manufacturing Manager to drive the growth of production, procurement and project management operations to enable the business to realise its ambitions to become truly world class.
- Management and leadership of the following areas; production and despatch; purchasing and materials management; projects control; facilities management.
- Evaluate and set up contracts with sub-contract manufacturers for large projects.
- Develop an integrated system for managing orders, product installations and related processes to allow for significant future scaling of the business.
- Drive significant improvements in performance, integrating business systems and increasing capacity at a time of rapid growth.
Reference: JL-EPR(phone number removed)-CV
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'