Photocentric is a rapidly growing, innovative company with a number of patented, market leading and award-winning products, manufacturing in Cambridgeshire and with a subsidiary in Arizona, US. To support our rapid growth, we require a talented Manufacturing Manager to oversee and lead our production of resins, stamps and 3D printers.
This role as the Manufacturing Manager is based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and would suit someone who has managed the assembly of industrial products or chemicals. You should have a technical manufacturing background and be an inspirational leader and a proven problem solver.
Reporting to the COO, the key responsibilities will include:
· Managing day-to-day activities in production including giving direction to the supervisors
· Upholding health and safety, environmental and quality standards
· Increasing the efficiency of all production processes
· Organising production scheduling
· Motivating and managing staff
· Managing the workforce to promote an environment where teamwork, open communication and continuous improvement are encouraged
· Carrying out appraisals
· Setting KPI’s to deliver quality, customer service and efficiency
· Working with managers to implement the company's strategy, policies and goals
The successful applicant will have:
· Previous experience as a manufacturing manager or as a senior production manager
· Ability to work in a fast-growing, ever-changing environment
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Ability to manage teams of people with a proven track record of success which can be measured against KPI's
· Proven experience of putting successful systems and order into place
· Strong appreciation of customer service and good instinct for cost management
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Knowledge of MRP and BoM’s
· Positive can-do attitude
· Attention to detail
· Logical mind
- Continuous Improvement
- Production Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'