Are you a Manufacturing Manager skilled in world class manufacturing? Are you experienced in a Plastic Manufacturing environment? Are you a confident Manufacturing Manager capable of leading a major manufacturing operation and developing a LEAN culture?
Kingscroft has been asked to recruit for a Manufacturing Manager to play a key role in the leadership team of a Midlands based manufacturing business. As the ideal candidate for this post you will have experience of leading significant manufacturing operations ideally with exposure to plastic processes such as extrusion and injection moulding and assembly.
The role will involve:
- Setting budgets and managing departmental costs
- Developing and managing the manufacturing operations performance measures to ensure OTIF outputs
- Ensure tooling and equipment operating at optimised levels to meet the production plan
- Day to day management of the department to achieve the required output and efficiency
- Plan and manage the introduction of new equipment and tooling into manufacturing
- Champion CI and LEAN activities to create a CI culture across the business
- Work closely with the Maintenance team to improve equipment, tooling downtime and implement repairs
- Champion HS and Quality
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really well established and successful business in a position that will help shape the future of the operation. Please apply today for a confidential discussion on the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'