Depending on experience c£40,000 to £50,000
An outstanding opportunity has been created to join a World Leader in Design and Manufacturing of bespoke products based in Hadleigh, I am looking for a pragmatic and forward thinking Manufacturing Manager to drive change and support continued growth in the business, both locally and globally.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, I am looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Manager to provide effective leadership and direction to the Manufacturing teams to maximise manufacturing efficiency.
As a key part of the Senior Management Team, the Manufacturing Manager's role is to provide leadership, management and support through all aspects of Production, Planning, Quality and H&S functions to ensure effective delivery of the Company's strategic business objectives and customer expectations.
The role has ownership for the day to day running of the manufacturing operations, and for the right candidate offers scope for progression into Operations or General Management of the site. The Manufacturing Manager operates both strategically to maximise efficiency and contribute to the business strategic decision making process whilst delivering operationally to coach people to reach their full potential and provide a high quality product on time to customers.
The core duties will include;
• The organisation and supervision of all Manufacturing related activity to ensure all targets are met
• Assisting in the continual improvement programmed aimed at the improvement of quality and customer service
• Implementation of processes to improve the overall output of the Workshop through Lean Manufacturing
• Ensuring product efficiency and organise production planning in line with customers’ requirements
• Minimizing the total cost of procurement
• Liaising with department heads and the man management of issues of all production staff
• Leading by example at all times, ensuring that behaviours of self and team are in line with the Company’s values at all time
• Maintaining the ISO9001-2015 standard and hence product quality
The ideal candidate requires;
• Working knowledge and noticeable achievements within a Senior Manufacturer role
• Minimum of 5 years Management experience within a Workshop or Production Environment
• Strong minded and a proactive approach to processes
• Good Communication skills
• Steel Fabrication/Sheet metal/Welding/CNC experience would be advantageous
If you are hardworking, have strong communication skills and a real desire to make a difference in a 50 strong manufacturing team then please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job