As a Manufacturing Manager you will manage all aspects of the manufacturing operation, ensuring that agreed production plans are met and all manufacturing standards are adhered to.
- Lead, coordinate and prioritise activity across a shift to deliver productivity and efficiency targets in line with the agreed production plan.
- Ensure the adherence of all food manufacturing safety and quality standards by all teams on shift
- Promote adherence to manufacturing guidelines, accident investigation and audit recommendations to support and improve health and safety in the working environment
- Forecast and control labour requirements, direct and indirect, to meet production programme requirements
Shift Pattern - Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 6amJob Description
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Spalding, we have a team of around 540 colleagues. We produce coleslaw, potato salad, salad bar bulk products (2kg), pasta salads and couscous/grains for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Morrisons, Co-op, Asda, Aldi, Lidl, Sainsbury’s, KFC, Nando’s, Pizza Hut and Costco. Our Spalding site has a restaurant with hot food available to all our colleagues.What we’re looking for
- Prior experience in leading a team and resource planning in a people intensive, manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Demonstrate analytical skills -able to pull actionable insight from data
- HACCP Level 3 Qualification
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'