In this high profile role you will act as a Finance Business Partner to Operations, providing high-quality financial support, ensuring the business takes the correct investment decisions.
The ideal candidate will work with Divisions across the business to influence strategy and business outcomes, offering expert analysis and interpretation, presenting options to resolve problems and exploit opportunities and support informed financial decision-making.
All about the role...
Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who can provide high-quality financial support and challenge the business where appropriate. Key responsibilities in this role will include:
Working closely with the Senior Management Team across Group Operations to understand key commercial issues facing the Business.
Reporting accurate data, delivered on time, showing commercial insight and providing recommendations for action.
Maintaining strong financial controls over cost centres, monthly reconciliations and forecasting so as to prevent out-turn result surprises.
Establish variance analysis reporting processes for cost centres which in turn inform a rolling forecasting process.
Provide quarterly balance sheet reconciliations falling under the Group Operations area.
Support audit, statutory reporting or due diligence requirements as required.
Who the client is looking for…
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with related post-qualification finance experience in a manufacturing environment.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:-
* Strong systems and Excel skills - Exposure to SAP is ideal
* The ability to build and maintain strong relationships and to use these relationships to get results.
* Awareness of the wider business agenda and ability to appropriately prioritise and manage competing priorities in line with this.
* Credibility with senior stakeholders to ensure your opinion is valued, given and sought.
* The ability to challenge senior stakeholders and operate with appropriate impact and influence.
* The ability to continuously seek opportunities for improvement and drive actions to a conclusion
What's on offer…
* Package on offer is up to £41,000 + 6% Pension + 33 Days Holiday
* Working with great people
* Bonus scheme
* Regular social events
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client