Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
Jo Branston Appointments (NW) Ltd is delighted to be working in Sole Agency Permanent Professional Recruitment Partnership with our forward thinking, Award Winning Manufacturing Client.
COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL: Until Interview Confirmed
Our International, Award Winning Client has been known for technical breakthroughs and innovative solutions to critical challenges. Since the founding, the Company has grown both organically and through acquisitions to include a global Aerospace business and one of the International leading industrial distribution, manufacturing and system consultants. The client is based in the heart of the North West in Lancashire.
Hours: 39 hrs per week -
Permanent Role - Days 4.5 days per week
Mon - Thursday and Fri (Half Day)
- 33 days hols per yr Inc Bank Hols and Christmas Shutdown
- Free Parking
- Healthcare package
You may be from and Aerospace and or Tooling background, however this is NOT essential.
Summary of Role: Maintenance Manufacturing Manager
You will be required to ensure a safe and efficient maintenance service across the facilities.The Group Maintenance Manager is responsible for the management and co-ordination of all issues related to Occupational Health, Safety and the Environment (OHSE) within our UK sites (All based within the North West). In addition, they are responsible for the day to day co-ordination for OHSE and for raising the overall profile and improving safety performance throughout the Group.
This position is accountable for organising, developing, and promoting, OHSE programs to ensure that operations and activities meet and exceed regulatory requirements, ensure energy conservation and efficiency, maintain programs to promote and ensure a safe and healthful workplace, and maintain or improve cost through incorporation of OHSE aspects into business practices and strategies.
Principal responsibilities of Maintenance Manufacturing Manager
- Ensure that the requirements of the company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures are maintained when carrying out maintenance activities and in the areas that are under direct control.
- Ensure internal maintenance activities are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Proactively support site related environment improvement programs by identifying potential energy / waste management cost reduction initiatives.
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance and Total Productive Maintenance to a wide range of Plant and Equipment covering electrical, mechanical and building services.
- Develop, recommend, implement, and enforce various environmental programs, policies, and compliance and training programs (i.e. ISO 14001 & ISO 18001) to ensure minimal waste generation and conformance with governmental regulations, company polices, standards, and practices.
- Coordinate and implement environmental waste, material, energy awareness programs re: elimination, substitution, minimization, recycling, etc. into manufacturing operations and product development/design.
- Prepare various regulatory reports for plant facilities as required.
- Coordinate environmental and safety regulatory agency improvement notices and direct the response and correction as necessary within the operations and Legal Departments.
- Perform environmental and safety auditing to ensure compliance with company and government regulations for company facilities and waste/recycling services.
- Implement and enforce company safety and health programs, policies, and procedures contributing to employees' physical well being, minimising worker lost time, and ensuring compliance with government regulatory requirements.
- Direct industrial hygiene monitoring activities and ensures corrective actions are implemented as required.
- Implement and maintain a safety management system that incorporates safety compliance.
- Develop, update, and provide training for safety programmes, standards, and practices.
- Coordinate integration of safety and environmental aspects into facility operations, equipment designs, and process/manufacturing development.
- Coordinate employee safety awareness programs.
- Coordinate annual safety targets for each facility. Make recommendations involving accidents, unsafe conditions, and infringement of safety standards.
- Liaise with the third party provider, and co-ordinate the provision of, occupational health support.
- Develop and perform information data base management and analysis of safety performance and trends.
- Participate and lead the accident investigation process with the operations managers and supervisors.
- Coordinate and implement with the Finance Department on property loss prevention activities and corrective actions as required.
Please forward your updated CV in full for this role of (Maintenance Manufacturing Manager)and in WORD FORMAT. You will be contacted should the client wish to engage with you for an interview based on your skills and attributes from your CV of application.
Many thanks for your consideration.
- Maintenance Management
- Manufacturing Environment
- Project Management
- ISO Procedures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"