You will be responsible for the production on time to standard from a pair of flow production lines. Each of the two lines will consist of several work stations, which will be ran by Supervisors (reporting into you).
This is an opportunity for you to run your 2 lines as a mini factory and would suit a Junior Factory Manager or someone wanting a stepping stone to a larger role.
- Ensuring lines manage individual TAKT times.
- Setting the standards expected in a lean environment.
- Ensuring your teams work to standard operations, standard times and make improvements.
- To coach and motivate your teams.
- Set targets and objectives that stretch people to deliver.
- Be a safety and quality champion.
- Lead the SIM process for your mini factory and to hit targets each day, every day.
The right person for the role will:
- Degree educated in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
- Hold a team management qualification.
- Recruit, manage, motivate and coach your team supervisors and operations team.
- Proven work experience as a manager of a large and diverse skill set team.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a flow manufacturing, low capital, manually intensive environment.
- Maintaining a KPI set and running SIM processes
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply now.
- production manager
- manufacturing manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job