Location: Warwick, West Midlands
My client is global technology leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. With annual revenue in excess of $20 billion and serving customers in 175 countries, my client is offering the right candidate a fantastic career within their manufacturing plant in Warwick.
- Fault finding in hydraulic test rigs and Circuits
- Fault finding of hydraulic products for example manifolds, valves and power packs
- You will be developing and maintaining robust and cost efficient manufacturing processes with lean manufacturing techniques. Perform root cause and failure analysis as required.
- You will be participating in New Product Development projects
- Acting as a manufacturing liaison for products from inception through shipment to customer
- Managing multiple projects and delivers same on a timely basis
- The right candidate will come from a manufacturing background, with experience of working on hydraulic/pneumatic components
- Fault finding in hydraulic/pneumatic test rigs & Circuits is essential
- Fault finding of hydraulic/pneumatic products is essential
- Able to maintain robust, cost efficient manufacturing processes and lead the plants manufacturing processes
- Participate in New Product Development projects using new product introduction tools
- Knowledge of Six Sigma
- Preferable to understand application of SPC and Gauge R&R
If the above position is of interest and you have the right experience then please don’t hesitate to contact myself Najam Sabar on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job