Do you want to work for a successful and continuously growing local engineering company? Do you have experience of overviewing and following a process? Are you looking for a long term position in a fast paced environment? Then we may have the job for you as a Manufacturing Operative right around the corner.
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company, who are currently expanding. We are looking for candidates with Production / manufacturing / FLT Driving experience. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including Machine Operation, basic Quality Inspection, Picking and Packing, Hand Assembly, Fork truck driving and overviewing a production process.
- Candidate should have experience of working in a fast-paced Production environment.
- Checking at various stages of the process, taking samples, feeding machines / lines
- Quality inspection, following SOPs, transferring completed units to warehouse
- Completing paper work, making sure each stage of production has been met
- Using hand tools to assemble and finish off products including hammers, drills and screw drivers
- Carrying out general laboring duties within a factory environment
- General housekeeping duties carried out, making sure own area is kept clean and tidy
- Strict daily targets and deadlines, which are monitored by team leader
- Flexible attitude to working hours and able to do days and nights
- Manufacturing operating background is highly desirable
- Experience of shot blasting will be essential
- Must have a valid Counterbalance certificate
- Should have ability to operate within a team, or individually
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Must have previous experience of working in a production environment
- Must be target driven individual, and be flexible for over time, due to the variance of shifts
The position is initially day shift working 07.30am till 16.00pm Monday to Friday and then will move onto nightshift working Monday to Thursday, shift allowance will be paid.
There is plenty of overtime available and the opportunity to start in a growing business with potential room for contracts.
Apply online now or send your CV to industrialcvs @mtrec.co.uk and a member from the MTrec team will be in touch shortly!!!
- Truck Driving