My client is looking for a Site Finance manager to lead and develop there Manufacturing site.Job Description
Operational challenge & support:
- As a key member of the site leadership team and along with the site Operations manager be the natural deputy to the Site General Manager.
- Make a broad contribution to both the long term plans and the day to day running of the business.
- Offer challenge and support to the Site General Manager, Leadership Team and overall operations function.
- Ensuring cost management and KPI reporting are closely scrutinised and best for business decisions are reached.
- Own the financial development of the site's long term strategic plan and prepare an annual budget and monthly reforecast which is aligned to the long term view. Ensure full ownership of plans by site leadership team and wider business.
Site Business Processes:
- Work with Senior Leadership Team heads of department to improve processes to drive out non-value adding activities whilst maintaining robust operational controls.
- Material Usage:
- Support the site operational managers in the understanding, measurement, reporting and in the reduction of product and material wastage.
- Stock Valuation:
- Ensure annual standard costs reflect a representative cost of manufacture. New Product Development:
- Provide accurate actual costing's for new product development and value engineering projects.
Financial organisation & people development:
- Promote the finance function within the site and the wider business by developing the site team and its outputs. Manage and develop the team, aligning objectives to the broader business goals.
if you are a qualified accountant with strong manufacturing/costing experience and looking for a new challenge and a step up from your current role then please get in touch for a confidential conversation.
WHMSYORKS REF: 16886802
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job