Working alongside a growing engineering team, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring efficient and timely build of manufactured products and components, actively increasing production efficiencies and ensuring engineering and quality standards are met across the site. This role offers outstanding progression and development opportunities and the autonomy to make a difference.
The Manufacturing Engineers duties and responsibilities will include:
- Drive line optimisation, timings, bottleneck studies, and maintain/improve drawings specifications and procedures
- Lead a drive a continuous improvement culture and develop internally as part of the engineering team in this function
- Ensuring full compliance with all Health & Safety / Quality site requirements
- Liase with Head of Engineering, Process Engineering Manager, Production Management, and shop floor supervisors to support day to day production whilst driving out waste and quality defects
- Develop effective relationships that enable the influence of new product development to be designed for manufacture
- Provide Manufacturing Engineering expertise and continue to grow and develop your own skill set in line with internal training and company goals
- Work to ensure all tooling, jigs, assembly and fixtures are developed, agreed and available in time for manufacture
- Be vigilant with regards to product quality, H&S and process adherence
We are very keen to speak to you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a Manufacturing Engineering/Production Engineering position (2+ years desired)
- B.Eng or equivalent in Manufacturing or Process Engineering (Desired)
- Understanding of Lean/Six Sigma techniques
- Good computer skills with a good knowledge of CAD and/or Excel
- Experienced working as part of a team in projects of medium scale
- Experience within a fast moving manufacturing environment (preferred)
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with engineering, technical and operational positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please send your application, or email/call Jack Heffren on / for all enquiries
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information.
- Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'