Yoh Solutions are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer on behalf of a well-established and highly successful client of ours who sit within the Manufacturing & Engineering industry who are based in the Cambridge area.
They have recently been going through a large recruitment drive across all areas of their business due to planned growth. Due to this growth, they have opened up a new position for a Manufacturing Engineer to support their Manufacturing team to ensure that our client's products are manufactured perfectly whilst still maintaining the quality, delivery and of course, the cost targets set.
You will need a proven background as a Manufacturing Engineer for this vacancy.
What you will be doing;
- Working with all Designers and Engineers to offer Design and Manufacturing input during product development projects
- Working with the procurement team to help develop high quality supply chain
- Help develop and implement sound manufacturing methods
- Help improve the day to day efficiency and production using best practice
- Solving any manufacturing issues
- Performing root cause analysis
Required skills and experience;
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or other relevant engineering degree
- Excellent experience in Manufacturing Engineering of Electro-Mechanical assemblies
- Exceptional Manufacturing Engineering and process development skills
- Experience of the design of jigs and fixtures for manufacturing
- Clear knowledge and experience of the NPI process
- Experience with Manufacturing documentation
Desirable skills and experience;
- Good understanding and experience of Lean manufacturing
- Experience developing test equipment
- Creative and inquisitive
This is a great opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join an established and highly successful organisation. My client are keen to book interviews as soon as possible, please apply today if you are interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'