Job title: Manufacturing Engineer
Shifts: Day shift
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Benefits: Performance related bonus structure and 25 Days + Bank Holidays
Our client is a leading manufacturer of components for the jet aircraft, gas turbine and other advanced technology industries. Established over 50 years ago, the company now employs 450 people across 6 manufacturing sites. With leading edge technology, innovative engineering solutions and a highly skilled workforce they are able to meet the exacting demands of their customers.
Our client is looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer to join their existing team of engineers in their Coalville facility.
The day-to-day duties
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for using Siemens NX to produce milling, turning and mill-turn CAM programs for complex components in a variety of materials including stainless, aluminium and Inconel, working alone or with machine operatives to ensure the development of reliable, proven programs. You will be expected to work within the quality standards and procedures of the company. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver support to the project and manufacturing teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in the relevant field.
- Experience of machining methods for various materials
- Understanding of cutter costs and cycle times
- Experience of Siemens NX and Teamcenter beneficial.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand project requirements, prioritise support and make recommendations accordingly.
- Producing right-first-time CAM programs for complex geometries
- Efficient proving of programs on machines
- Producing CAM programs in line with each project's budget and scope
- Designing jigs and fixtures
- Working within the company quality procedures and standards
What the company will offer:
- Excellent working environment
- Quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
To apply for the position of Manufacturing Engineer please click on apply and upload your CV.
- CAM;NX;Siemens ;Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'