We are recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer position to work with a Global Manufacturing company based in Staffordshire. After sustained growth, the successful candidate will be from a heavy industrial machining background, significantly delivered process change & be comfortable operating across the shop floor. With a number of exciting projects due to launch, we are now looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their expanding team
Our Client is a market leading global Manufacturing company based in Staffordshire. With international reach and multiple sites across the globe, this exciting role offers the chance to join a global market leader. Given the size and scope of the business added to significant opportunities throughout, this opportunity provides real career progression within the business as a Manufacturing Engineer. My client has a track record of both personal and professional development.
Reporting directly into the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, this role will look to liaise between the R&D Team and Production.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes including improvement projects.
- Resolution and involvement in Operational and Quality PCM's.
- Support to new product introduction including involvement in the design process to ensure design for manufacture.
- Project management and documentation
- Management of equipment suppliers including Contractor Controls.
- Capital equipment justification, specification & procurement.
- Technical support to the manufacturing and assembly processes
- Integration of engineering changes to the manufacturing processes.
- Generating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Working as part of a cross functional team.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Engineering
- Production process orientated
- Knowledge of CNC machinery, weld operations or assembly would be advantageous.
- Hands on experience of leading teams in lean and continuous improvement techniques
- HNC/HND background would be advantageous
£38,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job