Hourly Rate: The dept are offering excellent hourly rates
Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then ongoing and long-term thereafter)
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly and Integration Job Description:
As a Manufacturing Engineer within the unit & missile assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing. Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling. Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEAs, FAIs etc. Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process. Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions. Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP. Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
* 5 years experience within an engineering discipline.
* Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
* Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
* Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
* Must be able to work within, and contribute to a team environment.
* Recognise and understand customer requirements, and respond to them.
* Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
* Manual handling training. ESD training.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- north west
- Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job