I am currently working with a specialist instrumentation manufacturer who are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. Your key focus will be delivery of consultancy services, equipment design and implementation projects with a specific focus on assembly. You will have excellent communication skills as this role will involve liaising most teams across the business.
- Analysis of assembly processes for mechanical equipment.
- Derivation of suitable assembly methodologies and tooling requirements.
- Preparation of assembly procedures.
- Advising on plant design modifications to suit efficient assembly.
Skills and experience:
- You will ideally have a Mechanical Engineering (Or similar) degree
- Experience in the generation of technical documents for assembly
- manufacture and testing of mechanical equipment
- Experience in the use of a CAD package
- Ability to co-operate and work as a part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company who have ambitious plans working with excellent technologies.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE.
Please apply for further information on this fantastic opportunity.
- Assembly Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job