Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a large Global manufacturing company in Derby that are in need of an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team.
The Manufacturing Engineer within the Derby business would work as part of a large international company with over a £2 billion turnover. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce specialist products to a high specification
The main responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer at the Derby business would be;
- Technical support to the manufacturing processes and control systems
- Overseeing day to day manufacturing problems
- Involvement in PFMEA's and control plans
- Aiding the growth of New Product Introduction
- Giving technical support to control systems and manufacturing processes
- Project management of equipment suppliers
- Capital equipment justification, specification & procurement.
- Working as part of a cross functional team.
The successful Senior Manufacturing Engineer at the Derby business would have;
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience in Manufacturing Engineering Assembly and test
- Experience in the use of 2D CAD Autocad is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job