Manufacturing Engineer - Eaglescliffe - Tata Global Beverages - £ Competitive Salary + Comp Benefits inc bonus
Your new company
We are very excited to have this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-known manufacturing business based in Teesside. Tata Global Beverages is the 2nd largest player in branded tea in the world.TCB is currently working towards becoming the global leader in the sector. They have a strong portfolio of brands, including Tata Tea, Tetley, Jemca, Vitax, Eight O'Clock Coffee, Himalayan, Grand Coffee andJoekels. Around 300 million servings of our products are consumed every day, bringing many magical beverage moments to consumers across the world
Your new role
Your role is to successfully identify and implement process and machinery improvement projects in line with the strategic intent of the business. To provide a technical resource support to engineering craft disciplines across the business to ensure that product quality, safety and overall equipment targets are improved constantly.
You will be accountable for…
- Managing projects through the full project business lifecycle from Concept to Benefits Realisation. Including, specification, Capital Funding Requests "CFR" for approval, delivery of equipment in line with company standards.
- Setting and upholding company standards during all projects and working within company policies and procedures.
- Controlling project budgets to within the agreed tolerances
- Management and supervision of contractors on site
- Working within current regulations and legislation on all projects
- Reporting and communicating project progress within the business
- Coaching engineering craft personnel in manufacturing best practice principle
- Delivery of Business Critical Objectives
What you'll need to succeed You will be passionate about…
- Making a real difference
- Engineering / Machinery development
- Continuous Development and Data driven decisions
You will need to have… Experience
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Degree or HNC/HND in engineering discipline.
- 6 sigma green belt (Preference)
- AutoCAD experience (Preference)
- PRINCE2 or APMP (Preference)
- An analytical approach using data, with excellent problem solving skills including the ability to investigate, understand and solve key issues.
- Commercial awareness with ability to write business case.
- Microsoft excel and word skills
- Project Management: Planning and organising skills through project management.
- Honesty and respectfulness
- Attention to detail
- Tenacity and Ability to Deliver
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Influencing ability
- Team Work
What you'll get in return
This role is a with a market leading brand. Tata Global Beverages also offers fantastic company benefits including
- Salary up to £35k pa
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday, (excluding bank holidays)
- Private Health Care
- Generous private company pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job